Over 100 years with Rolex
The 150 year history of G. Hewitt & Son begins with George Hewitt its founder. George was an apprentice watchmaker in the days of the pocket watch.
He opened his first shop at The Riverhead on Victoria Street in 1871, aged just 20 years old. For over 100 years the family firm have been inextricably linked with Rolex. George Hewitt's descendant have been privileged to follow in his footsteps ever since.